Sunday, September 28, 2008

From a size 26 to a size 20

Good feeling today. I grabbed the size 24 and it was 2 big so there was only a 20 left on the rack. It fitted perfectly. I am slowly getting there. People are starting to notice more and more (my dads mate) was a surprise its a great feeling. Im starting to feel like a normal person. Im only about 10kg off walking into a "normal" shops and not having to find the bigger chick stores and paying through the nose..... Im 108.7kg and to some that is really still huge and it is, but I was 132.5kg and have not been 108kg for a about 12 years.

I am waking up with a stabbing pain in my side and it lasts for about 30 min I may of already mentioned it earlier but it is a worry, i have no retriction still so ive booked it for Friday to get the second fill done... Fingers crossed. I just hope im not playing with fire because im off to QLD soon and I dont want to be 2 restricted but want to be satisfied..

Im hoping that this fill will stop me from wanting to snack all the time. i dont want to fight myself like i have been in the past with food. I want to just eat and then be full and not have to think about it.

Beena

2 comments:

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

Hey!

Congratulations on such a fantastic loss so far! 26 down to a 20 is a HUGE achievement! Well Done!

I am in the process of all my pre-banding appts.. haven't been set 'the date' yet - but it looks like mid november for me..

Anyway.. just thought I'd pop in and say hi :)

L xo

Beena said...

thanks for dropping in i havnt checked it in a while or i would of replied sooner. Im now down 25kg's getting there. It is the best thing I have done and I am so glad I did it. Let me know how you go. It is scary at first but I can pretty much eat most things if you need any help feel free t ask.

Cheers
Beena

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena