Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My QLD holiday

How great it felt to not need a belt extention on the plane to be able to fit in the tshirts sold at the theme parks and to not worry about fitting in rides anymore. I had a bottom appartment but would of not cared if i had to climb to the top stairs. i feel so much fitter then ever before. I ate bad (as i do on holidays and lets face it there are little choices besides soft chips for bandsters) but it didn't seem to matter because i was 3kg lighter when i got back. I'm now 105.4kg. I have a long way to go but Im getting there I swam with the dolphins and fitted in the wetsuits supplied it was my main worry when i booked it over 3 months ago. Its amazing to think that in only 4 months i have lost 26+kg, more then i have ever lost in that amount of time. I did have a small lapband eposode where the pain ran through my back and chest. i may of eaten to fast. It only ever lasts for 30 min this one lasted the whole day. they are quick reminders that the band is still in there. It was hard to maintain my little secret especiallly at the all you can eat sizzler dinner the other family suggested. It was a waste of money for me because i didnt eat much but I dont think hey noticed cos i went back for more, i only put a tiny bit on my plate the first time so it looked like i was eating normal. Anyway this is my journey so far....

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena