Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting thinner

Im now starting to notice the change in me, and am seeing a shape that I have not seen for a good 12 years. I knew i had a waist it was just hidden by all the fat!!!

Im near my Christmas goal which is good, it is taking longer then i hoped but as long as the scales go down then all is good!!

I cant stop getting clothes even just simple tshirts that no longer have to be so baggy on me anymore.. I have a long way yet but its better then being 132.5kg and its amazing I thought I would have to be 60kg before i would even notice anything.

Its been a bit of a battle but it is working and thats the main thing.
Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena