Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks for your support

Hi all thanks for the recent comments about my 30kg loss!! and good luck to those who are getting banded soon.

(smiles)- Just wanted to say all the best for the op in Jan it will be a new year for you and a new life! need any advise or help and I will do my best to help.

Cant wait to get the other 30kg's off!! all in good time.. LOL
but its nice to be in a size 18 and nearly in a 16 YAY!!! something that seemed so far away....

I nearly gave up before the band and nearly excepted my fate as a fat person! so Im happy with the progress so far.... I m not going to say its easy or that its for everyone, but I did do my fair share of dieting and came to a point where I felt i had no other choice!!! but a decision that was not taken lightly. All the best to you all and good luck with what ever decision you make FOR yourself!

Cheers
Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena