Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weight gain

Hmmm I have put on some weight this week and I can only blame myself and not having restriction at the moment has made it really hard. It feels like the old days before the band where i was fighting against the diet I was on. I miss the restriction because it has a way of making me not want to eat food at all.

Im a little mad at myself and I have every intention of going to the gym and coming home and doing the tredmill tomorrow to start the ball rolling again. I find it frustrating that my fills are so few and far inbetween....

Anyway i will keep this blog posted on how i go.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena