Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi Smiles

Hi Smiles!
to answer your questions! first of all I think my doctor gave me 1 ml because I was stating to him that there may be something wrong with the band as i have been eating a lot more and snacking a bunch during that month so he decided to give me 1 ml (so it was kind of my fault) Ive had 5 fills and my appointments are 4 weeks apart so I was getting a little impatient! LOL!

I did have the water in the clinic before i left and I also had my husband and 2 toddlers with me (which for this appointment could not of been helped) , all was fine in the car until we hit the freeway and I felt not well! We were stuck in traffic i had two kids crying because they were hungry and my husband was rushing back to work! (really bad circumstances) and as a mother I forget about myself sometimes and worry about my 3 boys (hubby included) more then me!!!! Looking back I should of turned back and got him to take out the fill but in my defence i had never been "over filled" before so I was not sure if the feeling I was getting was normal or not!! and was kind of hoping it would pass!!

My doctor is a very caring guy he seems to really care for his patients so I was very surprised when he wasn't there to help me over the weekend! (don't know if he was really inter sate or just couldn't get there), but either way I'm fine now...

Good luck with Optifast it is really worth doing I hated it and if you look back on my blogs there is probably some angry optifast moments where i had enough.... but on the day of my opperation my doctor said that there was no fatty liver and that he even put a smaller band in because I must of did a great job on the optifast for the month! so Im really glad I stuck to it the best I could. There were a few stuff ups but Im only human and they were not bad ones usually a grilled fish. I just did the best I could, after all I have an eating problem and asking someone like me to stop eating and drink yucky stuff for a month was a big ask LOL!!!


Its a hurdle Ive jumped! and yes!! TRACY it is such a learning curve isn't it!!
but a path Worth taking...

Cheers

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena