Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I tried Optifast

Hi everyone.

Today i bought Optifast the liquid shake the doctor wants me to drink for a month. Right now I'm sitting here trying the Vanilla shake.

I'm very surprised I don't think it is as bad as Ive read on line but I can understand if you drink anything 7 days a week 3 times a day it could get really upsetting. At least at this stage i can have it with toast and vegemite (us Aussies and our vegimite) only because I'm just trying out the flavours to get myself prepared for the month. Once i start the full month which commences 1 month before my operation well HMMM lets just say it may be a different story.... I also decided to join a gym yesterday which I will start next month as well! I'm not sure if Ive done the right thing joining for a whole year but I know I need to do some form of exercise the band wont work by itself, well it might but I figure why go to all the trouble and not help it do its job...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena