Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bad influences

Hi guys thanks so much for the comments, I really appreciated them. The last few days my weight has stayed around the 123.4-124kg mark (still on Optifast) I really don't know why its going up and down and its driving me crazy. I'm taking in very little kj and doing the gym and this is what i get. I'm nearly starving myself ( well I feel like i am on optifast)...
I felt so faint and yesterday had the same feeling that you get when
you are pregnant with morning sickness, I ended up having a grilled
fish. For some reason that made me feel better. I know ishouldn't break in and out of opti and I know I'm probably "shooting myself in my foot".... but as ive said before.. if I had perfect will power id be thin already Im doing my darn best....boy the fish was the best thing i have ever had in my life though. I nearly cried..

My husband doesn't
really realise how he has became a bad influence on me. He suggests
going out for lunch and then realises i cant but then asks me again...
I sat him down last night and told him he has to start looking after
himself and we both need torealise that going to Mcdonalds or KFC or
where ever it is we go does not have to be the places we go to to pass
time on the weekends. My two little kids yesterday just wanted to go
home for lunch and have grapes and strawberries theydidn't care if dad didn't swing by to get takeaway they just wanted fruit... (Ive hammered into their head about fruit and veggies so they are getting brought up differ rent
to me and my husband). His excuse to me was the kids were hungry..... I
think once I made him realise that we eat for reasons other then we are
hungry he vowed to never do itagain...One thing i ve learnt on opti is I have that really sad feeling that I can eat anything that I like, bread and the lapband don't go hand in hand ive been told and Im going to really miss it because that is pretty much all i eat...

I was talking to a girl on line yesterday that said that she was the same weight/bmi as me going in and didn't do any pre op diet and was fine. You then hear of the stories how people cheated in opti and didn't get the band.... I'm so confused... I don't know who's right or who's
actually being dramatic they could be actually telling us the way it
is.....My doctor did not make a big point of it being important he just
politely gave me the sheet with the info on it not to say that itisn t important.. Ive just gotta keep plotting along and taking each say as it comes, one day at a time.


Ive put my life aside for this band. Im going on a trip in October and havnt
even organised it very well. I nearly missed out on swimming with the
dolphins which i need to book 3 months before to the date... Just got
inthank goodness. The wetsuits at Seawaorld only go uto 4x so Im hoping I will fit into them fine. By then i will be banded i just hope i have great progress from the get go... If this Optifast platu is anything to go by I might be disappointed..


I know I shouldn't complain, Ive never lost 7kg before that quick. but to keep jumping on the scales everyday this week adn to see it disappear and then to just stop is a little disheartening...I will get there. i just wonder what weight i will have ot be before people start noticing the change before I start feeling like this is all worth it....

I cant wait until Can go shopping and not have to feel awlkard in a store that is not catered for me. I cant wait to see people that I havnt seen for ages once Im down 40kg

Im hoping and praying the lapband will be ALL WORTH IT.......

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena