Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cravings

Im hoping I can do this I really would love to just go to KFC and order a stack of food and just eat. Im beginning to think that this is an addiction even more so then i ever did before. Ive lost 6.6kg (around 12 lbs,think)
and its hard to stay focused when my 3 year old keeps making me cook
things for him... Every 5 minutes it seems hes telling me he is hungry,
hes a growing boy, but very little for his age..He must be going
through a growth spurt..cos heusually eats like a bird...

I had a craving for a mars bar and the other day it was baked beans. I dont eat either of these items much barely ever, so I dont really know what that was all about. At the moment my husband is really busy and hasnt
really said much about my weight loss, its the last thing on his mind
at the moment, I need to get money to pay for this thing.Im praying that we do in the next 2 weeks, I cant postpone this I will cry.. (as mentioned earlier)

I did the wii fit this morning for 30min my sister wasn't
well so she skipped the gym and with hubby being busy i thought I wont
make him mind the kids today. I will do the gym tomorrow.Im sure this blog is boring for most but im really only doing this for me. i guess as i get more into this I will post some pics.

There are not many people who know im getting the band. my older sister for one... I fear she will tell everyone or 1 person and then it will go thought the family. We are not really close,but its not that I really havnt told anyone. A few close friends dont even know. i may tell but in my own time. There is a fear of failure or (judgement, easy way out freaks who think that over weight people should just stop eating) and frankly I dont need it. they are not in my shoes. Another thing who ever thinks this is an easy way out should try Optifast
and 2 cups of plain veggies a day for 4 weeks and let me know what they
think. So far this has been a small version of hell... but I will get
through it.... somehow..

I cant wait until i can go into a store
and not have to get the size 26 straight away and wear what ever fits.
To have some choice would be great. i wonder if people treat you
differently when you are thinner. iwouldn't know... I do know that when
i go through the drive through i usually get "see you next time" which
makes me wonder... is it a dig at me or is it just something they
say.... The week before myOpti challenge I went to the drive through and got the same remark whee the guy said "see you next time" I said "no you wont"...... it felt good.

Anyway Im outta here.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena