Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lapband forums

Hmm i have been chatting to some people in the "yahoo lapband forums" and I can not believe how serious some people can be. When I told them I have had a bad optifast day i got a huge lecture and I could not believe it, i thought they were there for support not to be yelled at...

Anyway im one of these people that dont like to be told what to do...and with my grumpy optifast mood swings dont mess with me at the moment.
I have been doing ok I just try really hard not to think about it at all and spnd my day chewing sugar free gum.

Im interested to know just how much i will loose pre op. ive still got 3 weeks but cant expect the rapid weight loss to continue... though it would be really nice.

Im down 5.2kg YAY dont see much difference but feel better. Each day so far there seems to be a weight loss so im really suprised.. Its magical stuff this Optifast..

Today i have only had 2 optis im not hungry and will not force myself to eat anymore then i need to. my husband is sitting here with a whole block of cadbury chocolate and I would right now love to dive over the couch and grab it off him and eat the whole block!!! but I wont It will pass and i will get over it.

Im not going to deprive myself of everything when banded that is my choice. i figure that this is a life change forever and the thought of giving up chocolate makes me want to cry. In saying that i dont plan to eat the whole block either. Iwas speakng to another band patient who has lost 60kg (120lbs) and she has the odd chocolate 2-3 squares and said that its fine in modertion like anything is...

I have choose the band so that i can learn how to eat smaller (thats currently my problem).and better.
anyway going to have an early night.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena