Monday, July 14, 2008

Sick of eating vegetables

I hate veggies I never have really liked them I eat them but they are usually the last thing to go on the plate (hence why I'm
fat) It is so hard to eat them every single day and work out just how
to actually eat them and make them interesting. I cant have cheese and
sauces and gravies and all other stuff you can do to jazz them up.I'm a
bread kind of girl i love bread. I have still managed to follow this
stupid diet and I hate it. It is the worst shitty diet i have ever ever
been on.

On the up side

I'm not hungry, I feel OK, Ive lost 4.2kg (8lbs) in 6 days and I guess I'm getting use to the taste... I don't know if Ive hit ketosis because I have had the odd bite of things but I'm
doing my best and am pretty much starving myself because I cant bare
the thought of plain veggies again or the thickness of the shake. When
I say the odd bite i mean 1 thumb nail size of cheese today and that
was it and 3 babyravioli last night not proud as I promised i wouldn't do it again, but in saying that i ve gone from eating MacDonald's and kfc
and pizza and pasta in one day to virtually eating a tsp of food a day
so I'm not going to beat myself up for it and nether should anyone
else.
This addiction is hard to beat "cold turkey" (Oh i would love some turkey) that is why I'm getting the lapband.


The
last 2 weeks of this i will be really strict and know that it is my
fault for not completely following doctors orders and my business
only.I guess its between me and myself. I'm not angry with myself
anymore.Optifast has taught me to listen to my body and has made me realise that I should be able to work with the lapband like i have been working with Opifast.

I
haven't cheated to the point where I have had a complete meal Ive had a
few bite here and there 1 bite in a whole day of something. I just wish
the intense phase was not so intense and fruit was added. I could live
off fruit easy.

Anyway that's my whinge for the day.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena