Saturday, July 12, 2008

MAD AT MYSELF...

I have been raving on about how great Ive been doing on Optifast and tonight I was cooking dinner for the family
and I just without thinking ate half a slice of chicken meatloaf... I
new it was bad and stupid but I was like a wolf who had not eaten in a
week and just ate it...

I cannot believe i did that and am beating myself up as it is so anyone
who is going to lecture me spare it.... i don't need it and it really
just wont help....

I feel better though maybe not psychologically
but physically. I can only do my very best and that is all i can do...
I will not do it again. I have gone through the list of things to eat
on the opti brochure and have put together my mums recipe that is really
nice I think i might live off this for a while with the shakes. I cant
seem to get the dinner shake in at the moment that might be why I
strayed.

Tomorrow is another day and i will take this thing one step at a time...I can sit here and pretend to everyone that I am not fighting myself everyday but i am Im fighting my habbits my mind my body my lifestyle to get through this. I have had a good 29 years of bad eating and bad habbits and made very bad health choices in my life and it might take another 29 years to learn new ones.... but im willing to learn.

Yummy Capsicum recipe

1 red and 1 green capsicum sliced
1 onion sliced
half cup of green stuffed olives
2 cans of whole pealed tomatoes
half a cup of white vinegar
half a cup of water

THIS MUST BE EATEN COLD IT TASTES YUCK HOT (IN MY OPINION)
for those not on Opti its great on bread.

So you fry in 1 very small tsp of Veg oil onions capsicums
add cans of tomatoes and with a musher squash them through
then add olives, vinegar and water and simmer for 20 min or more
when veggies are soft

Put in fridge to cool over night
enjoy.

Well Im off for to the hottub.


Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena