Friday, December 19, 2008

Chocolate..... my weakness!!!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE chocolate and really have to stop eating large amounts of it. I have moments of silliness where I will just have it in front of the t.v!! I don't drink, don't smoke but mate!!!!! do I have a weakness for the good stuff !! chocolate!!! LOL!!
I guess there will always be a vise in every ones life whether they like it or not! At the moment the lap band has been great, but it does not make food choices for me all the time!!! (it does with a few things of course that I find hard to eat)!!! One thing you should know is that i do get to a point where i look at a menu and even though can eat chicken at the moment i choose the fish because it is easier to chew and sometimes I cant be bothered chewing for ages (I wish chocolate was hard to chew!!!) anyway Christmas is here and I still have to challenge myself to try to be good!!!!

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena