Thursday, December 18, 2008

Near 1st big goal!

My first big goal was to get to 100 or under by Christmas 2008! and I guess when you set goals you don't really know if its possible and having the band i still didn't know if it was going to work... I went into this not thinking it was going to be the overall solution to my long life problem but a start to fixing it and changing my habits by force but so far it has came pretty close to fixing it.

I jumped on the scales today after a grueling gym workout and low and behold the scales were undeceive as to whether i was 99.8kg or 100.2kgs but either way the fact that it was flashing is a great sign that I am near my Christmas goal which was to be under 100!!!

It will be a great feeling when the scales finally make up their mind but for now i will just wait.... I only have 7 days to reach the big 1st goal and I just hope i don't put it all on during Christmas celebrations. If I'm going on past history.... well lets just say Shit happens!! LOL i Will always be a fatty at heart!:)

beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena