Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Barrium swollow test

for those of you who wasnt happy with the taste of certain shakes pre band! I have finally found a drink that tastes worse... That would be the Barrium that you get to have in the "Barrium Swollow" its a test done for those of us who may of had a slipped band. It involves drinking a "plaster like drink" while they are doing the xray and seeing if it goes through. ! I must say I found it kind of cool that i could see the xrays and the freaky implant in my body! (its definatly in there thats for sure!! I need to have a few other tests next week but Im hoping all is well. I am still in the 90's and really wanna get into the 80s!!AHHHHHH!

Beena

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Hi Beena,

I just discovered your blog and I wanted to tell you, what a ride. Thanks for all the great information you wrote about: I will pop back in and out when I need to clarify something lol. I am being banded next week: Friday the 29th..eek! Truthfully, I am now excited and look forward to starting my own new life.
Well done on losing your 30+ kilos.. you are a star!!
Cara

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena