Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gall stones

Thanks Cara I hope all went well with the Op.

Hi all well what can i say I am over due for a fill but have had a few tests to confirm what i thought was Oesophagus spasms from the band!! (as Ive only had the pain since the band was placed )It turns out that i have Gallstones which i have been told can be caused by rapid weight loss!!. Now I'm waiting to see the doctor to see what my options are!! At this point i really don't want another op so I'm hoping that there is a few other ways we can go about treating this so i can move on to loosing more weight!! I'm down to 93 kg which is good and i did reach my goal for my birthday to be under 100kgs (just wish i could see 89kg on the scales so i would just feel like i was moving again!. I am NOW in a size 16 to 18 and can slip into a few stretchy 14s depending on the make! It is a great feeling. i love walking past the plus size section and seeing what choices I use to have compared to now! ( why is it that some designers think young overweight women should wear floral!!) I have no idea! The debate at the moment on the news about the band has been interesting as the government where I am from is considering making it for free! Some ex biggest looser trainers have not been supportive of this and I can in a way understand that! they are coming from a mindset that everyone is like them that everyone has the discipline the lifestyle the urge to do what they love doing and i personally feel that not all of us out there feel like this!! I have became more athletic since I have lost nearly 40kg but not near enough as i should or could be or have the desire to be its just not part of my genetic makeuP to jog 30 hours a week! Also a few of the past contestants are back to their old selves and some are even doing Jenny C adds!! That is nothing against them by any means but its the truth!!. I really don't know where I will be in 20 years I hope that the band will help me eventually maintain a healthy weight for life but who really knows. there are some people out there that the band just didn't work for it is just one of these things.. I for one came to the conclusion that if this didn't work I would just have to live this way for ever until I die of a heart attack. No matter how we loose our weight the end result is the same. I feel great!! I don't have the sheer embarrassment of wondering if I can fit in a chair or wondering if I will break the chair at the restaurant anymore!! I still have a huge way to go i have another 20 kgs or more if I wish but it beats being 132.5kg!!

Cheers

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena