Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Operation

Well I have been complaining about the severe pain that I sometimes get with the lap band and after many tests it seems as though i have Gallstones. I'm sheduled to get the gallbladder out next Thursday along with getting the port to my lap band re stapled. Gallstones can be caused by rapid weight loss i have been told, so Im feeling I cant win. My port also has flipped so while my surgeon is in there I have asked him to fix up the port. I am really not looking forward to being in pain again! I guess the bonus is he said he will make sure the band is working while he is in there. As for my weight loss I am slowly putting it on because i am unable to have a fill until this issue is all sorted out which sux!. I'm up to about 95kg I have also managed to roll my ankle its swollen and sore and i can not do much in terms of exercise at the moment. Anyway there is no reason to feel sorry for myself! I just hope all goes well with the op and that it fixes my pain problems and I can live a happy and effective life with the band! I really hope that the op is much less painful then the band was cos for me it really really really hurt!

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena