Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The day before the Port operation

Well Im not looking forwards to tomorrow let me tell you. The port has flipped and the gallbladder needs to come out and Im hoping that this pain will never ever come back! and that I have a full healthy recovery within a week. i hve been told that this op is worse then th band and the band was so painful for me I cant imagine what i will be feeling this tie tomorrow and really dont wanna!. I just want the weight loss to begin again with the band but its been hard without another fill to try to maintain my weight! Im trying to stay around 95kg the lightest Ive been was 93kg and I felt really great and now with the extra few kgs I just feel yucky! Im in a size 16 these days and Its a nice feeling. I nearly got a 14 skirt but opted for the 16! I carry my weight in different places to most people!. A person i know had lost all their weight and went and got all the skin removed and has been in pain for 4 weeks now (I have no idea if this is the norm) but it has making me rethink if I wanna get this done in 20kgs time! I was hoping the band op and then the next op would be the tummy tuck but now with this gallbladder / port flip business the less scars and ops the better at this stage!. i have scars from my band that he will be reentering into for the gallbladder! but there still will be extra scars! GREAT! Oh well as long as its not open surgery I cant complain which still should be a possability.

Anyway bring it on lets get this over and done with so I can start working with the band again.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena