Friday, June 26, 2009

home from Hospital

I'm am home from the hospital and it turned out that the port and the tubing were floating around and were not even attached to anything so its all fixed. My gallbladder was inflamed and my bowels had shifted. I have the little buggers in a jar (the gallstones) and can not believe that they caused this much pain. Im not able to have a fill for 6 weeks which sucks! So Ive gotta try to keep my weight down. Overall I'm feeling OK I have anti inflammatory, painkillers and antibiotics to take so I'm hoping it will get me through! I'm going to try have a sleep now just thought i would post.
Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena