Monday, August 31, 2009

Lapband concerns

The past 2 months or more I have stayed the same weight and today i got weighed and had put on a kg. I have been home with a torn ligament which in the past few weeks has healed enough for me to start fast walking again, ( I did try a month back but the pain came back after the walk. I have been in need of a fill. Currently i feel as though I can eat a fair bit. ive gone from vomiting to waking up one day and feeling fine and being able to eat more then usual. I get tighter near my period so i thought i would just ride it out as my doctor and I agreed to do (hence the vomiting)

i went in for a much needed fill today and my Doctor could not find the port so I have to go in On Monday to get it done under xray! (i find this really frustrating) but just hope that it has not flipped again. My docotr said that he put extra stiches in so its highly unlikely, but its got me pretty worried because the thought of doing this again makes me cringe!

I will keep you posted

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena