Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grumpy

Woke up today really grumpy and very tired didn't get a lot of sleep. My husband changed his job and was offered a package that i thought at the time was way to good to be true, they did it just to get him to work for them because he is really great at what he does. Now they are saying just after 4 months that they are potentially going broke. So he left a perfectly good job for this one. I'm now worried i wont get the money needed for the band. I'm insured but have to put $4500 into it and get around $1200 back through medicare (The way us Aussies do things) I haven't really saved much at all and Ive got 2 pays to get it in.

AHHHHHHHHH!!! not only that but I'm off to Queensland on a holiday in October and we have other families that we organised it with and i don't want to put them out if we don't go....

I haven't had a lot of sleep so i need to make sure I'm extra patient with the kids today because its not their fault I'm tired. Anyway there is only so much you can do with two small kids and no money and i think Ive done them all this week, so when the cartoons are over off to the craft box for some hand making puppets. YAY

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena