Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHAT TO DO WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN!!

Ok life is going to throw us all some crazy tests along the way. When I miscarried 4 years ago that was a test I guess to see how i was going to pull myself out of the sadness it caused me. when I was telemarketing to get me through the hard times that was definitely a real bugger of a test and yesterday my husband lost his job.... Lapband life is looking grimmer and grimmer because I now do not have the money needed for the op...

For some reason and even though I have a total of ..... say $50 in our account I have every faith in my very talented husband that he will pull us right out of this and make this much better... I love him sooooooooooooo much (thought id mention that)...

So the lapband journey has already been a journey without it even being put in yet!!!

Lets see what happens
pray for me!!! to who ever it is you might wish/pray to LOL

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena