Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time to think...

I hate boring days where you wake up and there is absolutely nothing planned for the day. Im car less today and with two kids and the rain not alot we can do but read books play games and watch cartoons. I love doing all this with my boys but because there is little or no adult conversation during the day I find myself thinking way to much....

Leaving me alone with my thoughts at the moment is really not the answer. Am I doing the right thing getting the band? Will it work? will it make my life hell? and my main worry is have I got what it takes to motivate myself and stick to the rules? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I think im depressed today because Im stuck at home and my husband as loving as he is just doesn't get it!!!! I should probably see a therapist or something Im hoping it will pass...

I was watching you tube and there was a gastric bypass patient that said that she hadn't lost in a few weeks and actually put on she was devastated i felt so bad for her and know that this would be my nightmare. Im sure i will get people lecturing me about how i need to work with the band and the band is a tool and blah blah blah.... Im just expressing concern that im sure everyone who is considering this has had one stage or another.

I tried the chocolate shake today!!! Who knew chocolate could taste so shit!!!! i was shocked they managed to make chocolate a food that could never ever possibly taste bad no matter what taste funky with a distinct after taste that no one should ever be forced to have no matter how bad they are . I may be fat but Im not a bad person... at least I dont think i am.........

Anyway good luck to you all.
Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena