Thursday, June 5, 2008

Todays thoughts

Wow Ive been on line checking out people who hate their band and its a worry. Thats one of my fears is it all worth it.I mean I looooooooove my food and thats the problem. I also love my kids and my husband and want to be around for a long time.... Lets face it Ive only gotten bigger over the past 15 years no matter how many diets Ive been on. Then there are the positive stories which I like to hear so i should focus on what it is i really want and why im doing this.

Anyway I noticed that there are other flavours in the optifast range so I guess I better try them, dont wanna buy a huge box and waste my money so if anyone has tasted them let me know whats good.

Got a sore throat today went to the doctors feeling crap but have the Michael Buble concert tonight so have to be a trooper and take some painadol. Thank God its Friday..... Met some more Aussies on you tube who are getting banded which is so great because they know what i mean when i say kg which is always a bonus, but i love hearing from everyone from all over its great.

well Im going to go and get ready Im going to put on my size 22 dress
(should really be 26 but it fits) and try to hide my fat under makeup and hope that i look remotely attractive. (I can pretend)..... Hoping and praying that this time next year I will be in a size 14. Thats another thing about being fat, for such a big fun night you would think that I would of went on a big girly shopping spree and frocked up with new shoes and jewelery and a nice new outfit but because I hate hate hate shopping for myself Im left with going through the closet and grabbing something that Ive had for ages.

Dont get me wrong Ive still got the "women loves shopping gene" that all us girls inherited from way back, but for me its more about shopping for my kids then myself and i can not wait until I enjoy shopping for clothes off the rack instead of the "fat chick stores"
(im sure my husband can)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena