Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3 on Optifast

WOW I feel sick i feel hungry but..... all is good.....

Thanks for your kind words both in here and on lapband talk and on Yahoo its been much needed to hear that this feeling will past is a God send. I dont know if i should cry vomit or scream...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (it seemed easier just to scream)..

My husband decided to do Opti with me yesterday... He got to 8pm and looked at me and said....
("Beena... I have a lot of respect for you right now but im f#%$^& hungry and I need some food") So off he went and ate yummy melted cheese and ham on english muffins and there I sat with my coffee Opitfast with that lovely shitty after taste just sitting there....... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH again....

BUT there is a light at the end of the Optifast tunnel..... I have lost 1.8 kg in 2 days ( nearly 4lbs).. It would be nice to loose 30kg pre op and get down to 100kg (200lbs) so when Im banded all I have to do is loose the remaining 40-30kg (80-90lbs)
but its a dream....... and Im getting way ahead of myself...Ive managed to loose that much because i have not swayed from just eating veggies and the Opti just had the occassional piece of gum.

Anyway I have a yummy rec for those of you at this stage and can eat the 2 cups of veggies the doc ordered, and follow the foods we are allowed to eat on the Optifast brochure...Below:

snow peas
mushrooms
bok choy
toamto
low sodium soy sauce
clove of garlic
1tsp veggie oil
stirfry in the oil
eat
enjoy the only solid food you can eat for the day.......

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena