Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MY FIRST DAY ON OPTIFAST

OMG Im soooooooooooooo hungry I cant believe how hungry I am. I have had Opti for breakfast, lunch and tea and I feel yuck and did i mention Im freaken hungry. I had to cook the kids tacos with the nice mince meat and tomatoes and it looked really good. I asked my husband if he could cook but the kids were 2 hungry to wait for him so I did it myself...

I started the gym today as well and when i got back i was feeling great and wanted to do much more, so i jumped on the Wii Fit and did 40 minutes I just hope i can keep it going and hope i can stay focused. My tummy is rumbling but im hoping that this will settle after a few more days.

I will keep this blog posted even if its just for my own benefit..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beena, Good luck with your journey. i hope everything works out for you.

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena