Wednesday, July 9, 2008

just got back from the gym and I had a personal trainer that was more
scary then the other day. Put it this way I was stuffed when I was
finished..... which i guess is a good thing.. I hope i can keep this up



Just plotting this down for my own benefit
Food(b/l/d= breakfast/lunch dinner)

TUE Opti b/l/d 2 cups veggies 1 tsp oil/soy sauce and garlic to taste GYM Wii fit
Wed Opti b/l/d 3 cups veggies 1 tsp oil/soy sauce and garlic to taste Wii fit
THU Opti b/l/d 2 cups veggies 1 tsp oil/soy sauce and garlic to taste GYM
weight on Tuesday 130.5kg (287.7lbs)
weight on Thursday 128.7kg lost 1.8kg (nearly 4lbs) as mentioned earlier.

I couldn't believe it but i can only assume its because my body never exercises which Ive been doing or eats this little ever!!! Other diets Ive been on in the past have allowed me to eat up to 8000kj this program is under 4000kj so i guess my body is in shock.... I'm sure it wont keep coming off that quick. I just wish these headaches would go away along with the nausea and regain brain cells I have lost since Ive been taking this stuff. I cant think i cant sleep but i have been told it gets better with time...

Well done for those of you on opti that have to function and work during the day I guess its with any change in the diet though!!! doing something that the body isn't use to would make anyone feel crap..


Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena