Monday, July 21, 2008

Feeling sick on Optifast

Im at 2 weeks now on Optifast and I must say I havnt been hungry but I
have been feeling fairly unwell. i guess the best way to describe it is
the feeling you get when you see something that makes you sick, except
I feel like that all day long. Like when you are pregnant and certain
smells make you feel ill, kind of like that.

I was shopping at the supermarket yesterday and had a dizzy spell, my husband suggested i eat something other then Opti.
I hate walking through the supermarket looking at things
to eat and not being able to eat them, its a strange feeling, I spent
the most part grabbing tinned soup reading the back of them and hoping
to find something i could eat other then veggies and Opti... but no go...

I had the usual Sunday dinner with my parents and family, and I couldnt eat anything (well the good stuff anyway). Dad made me the veggies that I was able to have but i ended up stirfrying a frozen packet that had some sauce with it.

Only 2 weeks to go and Im really hoping im doing the right thing. My weight has stayed put on 7.2kg over the last few days which is frustrating,but better then nothing..


Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena