Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sick to death of OPTIFAST

I have had it im so bloody sick of this vile shit....

The sweet taste is making me sick the soup has a yucky after taste, the bars taste like cheap shitty chocolate. My tummy is making noises not because Im hungry but because its upset....

Im not hungry just sick and tired of this stuff. I have been on every diet known to man but never a "shake diet" for good reason!!!!! This is not human this is not right....

Only 2 more weeks of this crap to go and counting AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Sorry just venting, just having a bad day Im sure tomorrow will be better.... I hope

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena