Monday, August 25, 2008

Eating more food

Well as the weeks go past i am finding that im eating a little more food then the week before Im waiting on my first fill which should sort me out, today i had

B 1 wheat bix/ milk

S 1 99%fat free white hot chocolate

L 80g baked beans/ 4 kfc chips

S 1 glass low fat milk

D very tiny bowl of latina pasta with cheese


Ive got no idea if Im eating 2 much or not enough but im
fairly satisfied and not hungry but i need to get that water in as well
and i did not get much today so i will have some while watching tv tonight. Lacked in the fruit and veggie department today I will need to make up for it tomorrow. Lapband life has been ok so far besides the cramp in my side that wont go away. I had a Christening and they served pizza and quiches i just had th filling from 2 baby quiches which was enough. Most Desert would go down well that is the floor of
the band but Life without the occasional sweet would suck soim really glad i can have the odd treat.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena