Wednesday, August 20, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ive titled this blog appropriately for the absolute pain i was in yesterday and Im surprised i lived to tell the story. First i must say im an idiot and I say that because i swayed from the rules. I have nearly started mushies and so I thought 2 days before i was meant to start i would have a go at a very mushie sausage roll. Not a good thing. I havnt chewed for over 1 month now so I guess I forgot the process or
something so i took a few bites... About 2 hours later i had a pain across my chest across my back (It felt like labour pains all over again) I made myself vomit and was better.... Im worried because ot vomit at this early stage post op may of caused some damage, I have no reflux and am feeling ok so im assuming all is well and will be seeing my doctor in a few weeks. I guess I was finally feeling great after feeling crap for so long and I figured i have no restriction.... Im stupid and i will put it down to a huge learning curve that i will need to adjust to. All I can say you Live and learn and i have done that this week. My weight loss has came to a stand still this week I lost 4kg last week (approx 7lbs) but ive Incorporated more into my diet this week so I guess Its to be expected. I cant wait till i go back to the gym next month so i can start to see hopefully some weight loss progress. If I can get down to 105kg by my QLD trip i will be happy.. T hat will be an extra 9kg loss. My mother in law was in total shock when she saw me so she noticed the 15+kg loss (30lbs about) so it was a good feeling.


Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena