Sunday, August 10, 2008

Feeling yuck

So far I have spent the past 3 days laying on the couch feeling sorry
for myself trying to figure out how i got from deciding to do this to
here.... Have i made the right choice.. i guess only time will tell.Im
not hungry have no energy and am feeling really uncomfortable. I feel
like someone has punched me a good one in the ribs.. I am a little annoyed
at the doctor for not sending me home with pain killers or anything at
all even a suggestion on what to eat would of been helpful. I have lost
about 3 kg since Thursday, and when I hear people say they cant wait
for their band I think.... "oh yes you can".

I think its just early days thats all and Im having a whinge cos im in a little pain and never really felt this way before. I remember waking up and was in and out of consciousness and heard the nurse say she is still in a lot of pain SHES NOT LITTLE she will cope with somemore pain killers......

HMMMMM its people like that which is the reason why I did this. Im still in a lot of pain and according to the receptionist its not a normal pain so Im waiting for the surgeon to call me back. Each day Im feeling better but the pain isnt going away. I had a good cry today I think Im just menstral and sore... Cant wait to feel like normal.. Now 114.7kg from 130.5 Not bad i guess..

Anyway I will keep this blog posted.


Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena