Friday, August 8, 2008

My first Day home

OMG I feel really bad Im in more pain then i antispated. I just want to say that although i cheated on optifast a few time the surgeon said that my organs had shrunk to the point where he only needed to put in a small band.

The nurses and staff at Freemasons Epworth were so lovely. After the op I woke up feeling really uncomfortable and its a pain i have never experienced before.

I wont write much because Im pretty sore and tired but all I can say is I pray that this pain goes away so I can get on with my life.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena