Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting banded tomorrow

Well the day has come to get this year long decision finalised. Im off to get the gastric band put in tomorrow. I have had a month of what i can only describe as hell on optifast but Im
pretty proud of myself that I have got through it 12.7kg (24lbs i
think) lighter. I have cheated throughout the month but for the most
part have stayed focused.

I really am more scared about the outcome of the band. The operation itself i have managed to block out of my brain but im sure it will rekindle itself in the morning.

I stocked up on soups and juices to get me through the liquid stage and Im hoping im only in for the night. Anyway there is little more to say.

Wish me luck.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena