Thursday, September 18, 2008

FIRST FILL

Today I had my first fill. I learnt a few things.
! don't eat lunch before the fill
2 stick to fluids for the rest of the day.

My doctor gave me NO instructions and when I asked if i could eat he said yes. He added 2.5 and in a 10cc band that sounds like a lot but he is the expert.

I lay ed down on the bed with a pillow under my back he felt for the port and told me to lift my head then injected the saline. It really did not hurt at all.

Because I ate not long before my fill i think the food was still digesting and later on in the afternoon i had a "lapband episode" where the asophicas spasms (according to my surgeon) and the pain was really bad in my back and across my chest for a good hour. I'm OK now.

I just hate the fact that i have to work out once again what my band can and cant take food wise...

Ive lost 22kg according to his scale. (132.5kg) now 110kg.

My goal for 109kg is nearly achieved.
Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena