Monday, September 15, 2008

Weight loss slow

My first fill is on Thursday and im really not sure what to expect, its been a busy few days so i have not had time to think about it. My port is fairly wobbly so im hoping that it hasn't moved. I am eating a lot more and finding it hard to control myself so the fill couldn't of came at a better time. I feel better but really want some more progress soon. I plan to get to 109kg by my trip which is not that long away. Despite getting more hungry Im still not eating crap and so if anything my weight loss has stopped but hasn't shifted in the wrong direction. I had a 21st on the weekend and I wore a dress and felt really comfortable for once, i had a lot of comments even from my older sister finally!!!!! lets just say coming from her its a shock, so I must be doing something right.lol

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena