Thursday, September 11, 2008

HELLO TO MY NEW READERS

Hi I have spoken to a lot of you on line and would really love to help anyone who is thinking of being banded (the best I can). Life at the moment is so much different I'm now 20kg lighter and feeling so much better. I went to the gym this morning and cant imagine how I did the workout at the start of my journey. I cant stop shopping for clothes. I have a long way to go and I'm still in a size 20-22 but it beats squeezing into a size 26 and dresses just look a little better on me. A jacket i bought last winter just buttoned up now it is real loose. I cant wait until I get to under 100kg. My goal for September was to reach 114kg well Im way past my goal. NEW GOAL: to get to 108kg by OCT 11th ready for my trip....

THINGS I HAVE LEARN'T SO FAR BEING BANDED

Its NOT a quick fix, weight can be slow at times YOU DO need to workout and eat right.

Don't assume you are recovered and then eat something that you may think is OK to have. I did this and the food got stuck. The pain was unbearable I was crying and had to vomit. (lesson learn't forever).

I was in pain for a good 3 weeks there are some that recover fast I thought there was something wrong with me. If anything seems wrong call the doctor straight away. Don't wait. I did and I was reassured I was fine but the peace of mind was all worth it.

I'm happy with my decision, I haven't told many people and am happy that I have kept it to myself. People tend to watch every little thing you eat if they know. They don't get that everything in moderation is fine That is One thing i have learnt MODERATION...


I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU JUST WRITE A MESSAGE AND I WILL REPLY ID BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE'S MORE

BEENA (MY first fill is on the 18th sept I will do a blog on that then)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena