Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Having a grump!!

Ive been walking lately up and down hills and in this 40 degree heat that the lovely sun has to offer its been full on! Even at 7,30am this morning it was really hot. My light and easy plan really hasn't worked. I'm not wrapped in the lunches so far but I'm sure the dinners will be better which I will try tonight.

My husband is joining Jenny Craig again but he had real success last time and lost over 4okg so it works for him in the short term its just trying to keep it off that is the problem which is the same reason gt the band.

At the moment I'm a little annoyed with the whole "band thing" I need a fill but yet i was over filled last time so I'm not sure what the plan is next! I'm sick of getting fills because i was under the impression I would only really need a few and I'm up to fill number 6 or 7 and each time is $170.00. I makes me wonder what the doctor is doing.

The full feeling lasts for a few days then slowly over the month i end up feeling hungry again. My next fill is next week and I will be discussing this with my doctor.

The thing i is have recommended this doctor to others so i hope he does not let me down. He is a nice man and looked after me on the day but I think sometimes they forget that they go home to their families and we are now dealing with the band from a day to day basis and need that little extra support not all the time but sometimes and expect them to be there.


Anyway I will keep you posted as to how things pan out! I'm still 99. something!! and I'm really over it I just wish it will go to 98 very very soon!!! and then keep going down!

Beena

1 comment:

Katie said...

i rekon ask your doctor if he can do your fills for cheaper given that you've needed so many. My doctor actaully bulk bills my fill appointments and i pay a $20 fee for the needle/consumables. Ask him, it can't hurt

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena