Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WEIGHt LOSS

Hmm for the comment below (ive been banded for 6months) so im way past the "first step" I just thought I would re-cap my very first blog on here!!

I have decided to do a few weeks of light and easy just to boost the weight loss.I know that the band is meanst to stop all diets for ever!!!! cos it is a lifestyle change, but A few calerie control meals should get the ball rolling again (just until my next fill) and once its starts it should keep going. My body has a way of stopping when I am on a roll as I have been for 6months (with a total loss of over 32.8kg ) and that was this mornings figures!! I cant complain.

My 30th is approaching and I would love to be at goal but i don't think its going to happen. So Im hoping to get off another 10kg by then which will bring me down to 89ish!! Which would be nice! Im eating a lot more then i want at the moment for those of you that have not been banded a day for me would be

MORNING GYM
Cereal (wheatbix 2 and lowfat milk
Lunch 4 cruskits with salad cheese and tuna
dinner a childsize plate of anything ive cooked (tonight was a roast pork with veg) the pork wasnt the easiest to chew so i didnt have a lot of it (probably for the best)
NIGHT WALK

Because of my sweet tooth I might later on get something small like a freddo just to keep my mind off it. LOL... hey my choice!!!

So far this kind of plan has helped me get the weight off so between now and the next fill It will be interesting to see where I get.

Beena

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I got the Lapband on the 7th August 2008 and have lost just over 30kg in 4 months. This is my journey so far.... I am more then happy to help with what I have learnt so far being banded. Cheers Beena